Parking rates for the Economy Lot
Daily Rate: $10 per day (24 hour period). No hourly rates.
Customers are encouraged to use the new Ticketless Entry Option now available in all public parking areas simply by inserting your credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) at the parking entry plaza; be sure to use the same credit card to exit (no ticket required for this method). Or touch the Green Button that appears on the screen at entry for a ticket and proceed to a cashier upon exit.
- Located on airport property near the Dulles Access Road and Route 28 airport exits. The Economy Lot is divided into sections by color; BLUE Lot and the GREEN Lot.
- Just minutes by parking shuttle bus from the Terminal. Parking Shuttle Bus service to and from the Terminal is provided 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Buses are scheduled at 10 minute intervals to pick up and drop off at the more than 25 bus shelters located throughout the lot. Customers returning from trips board the "Blue Economy" or "Green Economy" shuttle bus on the Ground Transportation Level in the Terminal.
- There is no minimum or maximum length of stay. However, vehicles left longer than 45 days must be registered with the parking office to avoid being identified as ‘abandoned’ and removed from the premises at the owner’s expense.
Call Box Locations
- Blue Economy - Shuttle Stops #3, 5, 7 and 9
- Green Economy - Shuttle Stops #11, 14, 15, 16 and 18